Wednesday, July 11, 2012

TWILIGHT (ONE OF MY BEST MOVIE)

“That was the first night I dreamt of Edward Cullen.” - Bella Swan, Twilight

"We matriculate a lot" Edward Cullen Twilight 

"You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is... pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change color... and sometimes you speak like - like you're from a different time." - Bella Swan, Twilight
 
 "Your hand is so cold." - Bella Swan, Twilight
 "You think I regret saving you?" - Edward Cullen
 "I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you." -Bella Swan, Twilight
 “I don’t have the strength to stay away from you anymore.”
- Edward Cullen in Twilight
 "I can read every mind in this room apart from yours." - Edward Cullen Twilight
Bella Swan: "Are you going to tell me how you stopped the van?"
Edward Cullen: "Yeah. Um... I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it."
- Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment